like to inform you that there will be an exciting group camping trip
this year and you are extremely welcome and highly wanted to join
this fun and interesting event . Here is the exciting plan:
1) Place: Live Oak Camp, 4600 Hwy 154, Santa Barbara, CA . 2 hours
driving from L.A and 4 hours driving from San Jose.
2) Time: Summer, Friday, 08/14/15, Sat, 08/15/15
and sun, 08/16/15, 3 days/2 nights. We believe it’s much more
convenient for friends in L.A to take ½ day off on Friday.
3) Large Group: Expect to have 100 people or more. Only our group
at the camp site, privacy, just like last time.
4) Entertainment: We will be having karaoke and an exciting dancing
program with live Keyboard One Man Band as well.
5) Activities: Hiking, Swimming, Playing Cards, BB Gun Shooting and
Archery Competition, Line Dance, Play, etc…
6) Facility: The camp site has equipped with walk-In
cooler and freezer for storing
foods conveniently; therefore, each group will
be responsible for your own foods. You are free to determine
how many friends will be in your group. We will be having all activities
together besides the foods. It’s quite convenient, we suggest that
each group should cook or order foods in advance since we have walk-in
cooler and freezer to store foods during the camping trip. We do have
large gas stoves as well or if you prefer
to cook at the camp, you can do that as well.
7) Fee: $45/person, including camping
sites, T-Shirt and all kind of entertainments. ( Free For Children
Under 12-Year-Old )
This is a best place for our camping event. Please discuss with friends
and family, get young blood involved as well.
Please contact for more info: Bac Han (415)810-2178,
Hung Ta (510)828-5555
Thank you so much all good friends and wishing you all have a great
one day at a time.
post date: 1-22-15